I have a Zune MP3 player. I think they’ll be the next big thing and eventully rule the competition. Of course, people said the same thing about Beta-Max and HD-DVDs. Not to mention New Coke, which I actually liked back in the day.
I have my Zune set on random, so I get a very interesting variety of music on any given day. For example, I listed 20 songs that came up in order:
1. Heaven’s My Home- Sam & Ruby
2. Low- Coldplay
3. The World’s Not Falling Apart- Dar Williams
4. Coconuts- Widespread Panic
5. Boom Boppa Boom- Jimmy Vaughn
6. Easy to Love – Ella Fitzgerald
7. You Ain’t Going Nowhere- Bob Dylan
8. All I Can Do Is Write About It- Lynyrd Skynyrd
9. Jigsaw Falling Into Place- Radiohead
10. In God’s Country- U2
11. The Night Time Is the Right Time- Creedence Clearwater Revival
12. Only a Memory- The Smithereens
13. Stone in Love- Journey
14. Eight Days a Week- The Beatles
15. Thriller- Michael Jackson
16. Let the Mystery Be- 10,000 Maniacs
17. 10 Rocks-Shelby Lynne
18. Able- Needtobreathe
19. Better Days- Robbie Seay Band
20. Journey into the Morn- Iona
I have an eclectic mix of classic rock, oldies, Christian, and Americana music. I also have 40′s big band, easy listening, country, rap, folk, disco, pop, and a few other styles of music represented.
What are you listening to on your iPod or other MP3 of choice? If you selected random mode and hit play, what would be the first 10 songs that would come up?
Inquiring ears want to know.