I apologize for those of you who were anxiously awaiting the next installment of this series. Both of you.
I got off track in more ways than one, but now I continue this seemingly neverending series with #192.
192) A cool breeze on a hot and humid summer day.
193) Any time I get free food, even if it’s just a free dreamcone from Chick-fil-A (one of the perks of having the app foursquare on my iPhone!)
194) Knowing that even if the worst case scenario actually comes to pass, God’s taking care of me and everything will be fine in the end. If it’s not fine, it’s not the end.
195) The absolute magic of Fred Astaire dancing with Ginger Rogers.
196) Homemade bread.
197) Sweet potato french fries (I recommend Pucketts or The Pharmacy).
198) Knowing my family and friends are praying for me as I write this.
199) Being able to pray the prayer that never fails– Your will be done– and sincerely mean it.
200) Being okay after having my heart broken in a very failed attempt to take a friendship to the next level.
201) That the best things in life really are free.
202) GPS for those like me who are directionally-impaired.
203) Ice cold water on a hot day.
204) Unexpectedly seeing old friends at Kairos.
205) Having peace even in the midst of spectacularly blowing a friendship to smithereens.
206) When technology works like its supposed to.
207) Getting all green lights on my way to church.
208) That I am an heir with Christ and no longer a slave to fear but now possess a spirit of adoption and can cry, “Abba, Daddy” to the God and Maker of the Universe.
209) That low sexy voice you get when ever you have a cold or hay fever.
210) Hearing a favorite song at just the right moment.
211) The effortless artistry of Ella Fitzgerald’s voice.
212) That God hears my feeble prayers– and even my sighs and groans when I don’t have the words.
213) That God can use messes like Moses, Abraham, David, Peter, and (most amazing of all) me.